How To Choose The Right Public Adjuster

Public Adjusters (PAs) are accredited claims adjusting professionals that represent the policyholder during calculation, preparation and submission of a claim. They do not work with the insurance company. They work for you, the person or business who suffered from loss.

Public Adjusters only work in property claims, such as householders, apartment complexes, and businesses. They cannot represent clients in auto or liability claims. You can hire an experienced public adjuster fromĀ priorityservicesgroup.

I strongly recommend that you contact a PA when you have a property claim. A consultation will customarily cost you almost nothing, but their representation could collect thousands more for you.

  1. Use your computer to search for “Public Adjuster” near your area.
  2. Contact at least two PAs locally and interview them with these kinds of questions:
  • Are you licensed?
  • For How many years you are working as a PA?
  • Do you have a specialty?
  • Can you provide a directory of at least ten satisfied customers with telephone numbers?
  • Do you have documentation of your success in insurance settlements?
  • Do you have a complaint filed against you?

Based upon the information you obtain from each PA, and how you be friends with them, make your choice which PA is going to be on your team. Then work together to collect every dollar that you will be entitled to collect.

Ackley Simpson